Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Frummies and their bluetooth

Im sick and tired of seeing these yashiva guys and frummies walking around with the bluetooth earpieces in their ear for no reason. Im ok if they were driving and needed their hand free, but now i see all the cool machers walking around flatbush with it as if their the hottest shit around. I can be eating at KD or J2 and be near a guy sitting down doing nothing, his hands are relaxing beside him, and yelling into this thing. It has come much more of fashion and social statement than the actual purpose of it. I just wanna grab it out of an ear and stamp on it while watching every piece fly out from under my shoe. yeh, thats what i'll do.

3 comments:

Jacob Da Jew said...

Dude, I had just posted on the same topic, check it out on my bloggy-

http://jacobdajew.blogspot.com/2007/02/phone-whores.html

They are called phone whore/assholes.

Anonymous said...

what does this have to do with yeshiva guys and frummies. this is an issue with all kinds jew and non jew frummie and non frummie.

residency year sucks said...

very funny frummie...ooooh the anger I'm scared