Monday, February 12, 2007

What if everyone was super tall?

Ok, I’ve been thinking again. You see, im not a super tall guy, nor am I a really short guy. I guess being about 5’7 would be a drop below average for a guy’s height. Of the single girls out there also, they can range from presumably about 5 feet to 6 feet, and yet, they are all looking for that 6 foot guy. Now, im sure this was discussed many times before and it is nothing new here but I still wonder about this. What exactly is going thru these girls mind that all these girls can aspire for something they don’t qualify for? I can understand why a tall girl would go after a tall guy, but how can a short girl be so choosy as not to go out with a guy who’s less than 6 feet. The reason I heard one time is because she is scared of having short kids down the road. Right, so if the taller girls are going after the tall guys and the shorter girls are also going after the tall guys, who are the regular height guys suppose to go out with. Yes, I understand it’s the girls right to choose what kind of guy she goes out with, but it’s not very realistic, is it. And yes I understand it’s not this way for all girls, bur for a lot of them it is. It’s interesting all these girls are thinking about the future of their kids, but not about the actual mate they going to havta marry one day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a 5'8" woman, and I'd go out with a guy who was as short as 5'6", probably. I think I would feel a little weird going out with a really short guy. It's not that big a deal, though. Most guys I know don't want to go out with a woman who is taller than them (in flats or even in heels), so I don't get that many dates with men who are less than 5'8" or 5'9" in any case.

Jacob Da Jew said...

Its a Girl thing. Women prefer taller guys because that is what society values.

Anonymous said...

omg i know it's anoying, but thank g-d boys arent so choosy cuz im way short, as a matter of fact i was walking this shabbos and some non jewish guys are like hey shorty and then theyre like oh shes jewish..., it was so weird!