Monday, April 30, 2007

Frat boys in flatbush??

Funny thing happened on the way to shul Friday night. As I was leaving my house to go to mincha on Friday afternoon, I see this car pull up like half way down the block and about 5 really white college looking guys jump out of the car. It’s like these jocks missed the exit in Ohio and ended up in middle of Flatbush. I hear one drunken frat boy car slam a beer on roof of the car and screams “Where the F*& are we?”.. I decided to go over to them and ask them what their looking for to see if i can help. Its obvious they were kinda lost. They ask me if there was some one by the name of Bawlinger or if i knew of someone having a party. I responded, I have no idea who that is and where that is, but im pretty damn sure its not on this block, this neighborhood, im pretty sure its not even in this city. After offering me to come to the party with them, even offering me a smoke, I told my new friends if there’s a party on Saturday night, maybe I would be able to come but for right now i got to go pray. Then one of neighbors comes out with his hat and one of the guys makes a comment that he likes his top hat.

Wondering if they ever made it to the party, I finally make my way to shul thinking that doesn’t happen on my block everyday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe they were from the upsilon upsilon chapter of alpha epsilon pi

Ro said...

Love that alliteration.

Funny post! But strange they were in your hood perhaphs they were NYU students who all happened to be from Ohio. :)

Anonymous said...

they where looking for me

Anonymous said...

thats histericle